Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams
But before I say so long and farewell, I have to leave you with something to hold you over. You know, since we won't be talking till next year and all.
Stuff I Learned In 2004 (In Random Order):
1. I need to take more pictures.
2. I need to do more things that are worthy of taking pictures of.
3. I must learn conversational Spanish.
4. I wasted time learning conversational French.
5. I should join a gym instead of antisocially exercising in the comforts of my own home.
6. Writing on a chalkboard is harder than it looks.
7. Saturday Night Live is actually Saturday Night-Sometimes Live.
8. 51% or so of Americans can so be wrong.
9. God called Oprah. Apparently he wants his job back.
10. With a name like Bennifer, it has to be good.
11. TV shows with otherwise sad words in their titles like "desperate" and "lost" are reinventing the wheel. (See the period in time when the word "bad" suddenly became slang for "good".)
12. Howard Dean went from the great white hope to Willy Wonka in under 60 seconds.
13. The Swan: Being thin and beautiful DOES make you better than everyone else. Who knew?
14. Write more succinct posts since most blog surfers have the attention span of
15. If you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. Instead, go home and blog about it.
BE commenters - thanks to all who've dropped me a line via the site. It's a bit of a pain in the ass, but your sentiments do not go unappreciated.
Michele sent me-er's- Well, I feel so unprepared. Had I known you were coming, I would have baked a cake or something. I am a teacher so I'm afraid I have to give you homework. Don't worry it won't be hard, if you were paying attention. I need you to find something, anything new you learned from my little corner of the world. Be creative. Then I want you to go back to Michele and say, "Today Janet taught me how to _________." Yes, it might require a little extra reading. It's ok though, you'll survive.
Now go, get started. You don't want to get half credit, do you?
Until next year!