Top 10 Signs You Watch Too Much TV
10. You're relieved, even excited, when a show you watch isn't on because then you get back some of that much needed, extra time.
9. Any water cooler anywhere. You always know what people are talking about, no matter the show.
8. You plan your outings around the outings of your favorite fictious friends.
7. You thought about the show Friends when you read the word friends in the comment above.
6. You create a Venn Diagram in your mind comparing favorite shows and your life or past shows and current programs.
5. You (lamely) attempt to multitask just to fit all of your shows in.
4. All of your favorite programs are like the opposite of Cheers; no one but you knows their names.
3. You seriously think synchronizied tivoing should be strongly considered as a possible event in the 2006 Olympic Games because you've got more season passes to programs aka shows to record, than numbers on your speed dial.
2. You think in vignettes and often wish there were real life commercial breaks or a features like pause, rewind and fast forward for some conversations.
1. You blog about watching too much tv.