Tell It To Me Tuesday "Make New Friends, But Keep The Old. One is Silver, The Other is MIA."
After popping in on much of my blog roll, I've come to the conclusion that I'm like the Scott Baio of the blog world. I used to know all the hippest places to hang out, but a lot of them, unbeknownest to me, have gone and closed their doors, no longer open for business, or blogging.
This is where you come in. I've done this before, but obviously it's time for a tune up.
I'd like you to recommend a few new potential blogging buddy friends to me. The criteria is simple:
1. The blog is an interesting read, humor (sarcasm) and pop culture knowledge being a plus.
2. It's updated frequently or fairly frequently.
3. The author likes to meet new bloggers as much as they like their own blog.
If people actually participate here, my plan is to once again highlight the few new additions mentioned to me in my post this weekend. Of course the participation part is a catch 22. If my old friends aren't reading that would hurt their chances of answering, right?
If you are participating on your blog, the rules are simple:
1. Answer this question ON YOUR BLOG and THEN link back to it via the box below.
2. Leave a comment letting me know you played along.
3. If you are interested in adding the box to your site, please visit Mister Linky.
4. If you have any questions or you're confused just ASK!
I am going to go ahead and Mister Linky this one, just in case you too want to find new blogs to read: